Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TSE in store Events April - May

Go down 
+5
bsimon
Whirlpool
Khaas
bdix
ares
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

TSE in store Events April - May Empty
PostSubject: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime6th April 2012, 4:49 pm

Gentlemen,
I tentatively have the 21st set for an 1850 in store 40K tournament and May 5th set for an in store Fantasy tournament 3000 points but no grand army rules. April 28th of course is the Bugeater warm up in Little Rock, thus the reason in between. Would love to know if anyone is interested. If I have interest we will hold the events, if not we will just go on business as usual. Buy in will be $10.00 and prize support will be based upon the number of players. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime6th April 2012, 8:57 pm

Id love to play in the 40k, but that is adepticon weekend. Any other date and I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime6th April 2012, 11:34 pm

I should be in for the Fantasy one.
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
Whirlpool
Eldar with a tramp stamp
Whirlpool

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime12th April 2012, 5:11 pm

I would be there for 40k but I have to work on the 21st, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 1:20 am

When is the next Warmahordes tournament?
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 9:38 am

I am working on that at the moment. I am in the process of upgrading the store. We are increasing inventory and I am looking at expanding my Warmahordes line as part of that. We have all of the new GW paints in stock and I am converting the old paint rack into a new P3 paint station. I hope to have the entire P3 line in by the end of next week. I also will have over double the amount of figures for Warmahordes in stock along with all of the new releases starting next week. Having said that, I am looking to start scheduling an event once a month to once every 6 weeks. If you have some input on what you would like to see, I am certainly open for any and all suggestions.
On a seperate note, how did the event go at CHG. I hope that you guys had a great turnout. Would love to see this end of the hobby expand.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime13th April 2012, 9:50 am

7 people showed (for a Thursday night, not bad at all). Most armies were fully painted. It was Me/ Bradford/ Scotty for placings. They're talking of another tournament in May, for scheduling purposes; I think they said the 12th?
Back to top Go down
gara101
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
gara101

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime14th April 2012, 7:35 pm

are u still planning on doing the 40k on saterday if so i can play and one of my friends said he would possibly
\
Back to top Go down
Darkhorse
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime15th April 2012, 5:54 pm

I'll be there on the 5th!!
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime20th April 2012, 10:06 am

No Tournament on the 21st as I have not had enough interest in guys playing. We will also be closed next Saturday, April 28th, as I am traveling to LR to play in a BugEater warm up tourny. May 5 is still going to be our 3000 point fantasy tournament, special characters allowed from 8th ed books, and no grand army rules being used. Please let me know if you plan on attending.
Also, we are expanding our inventory up at the store. We have in the new paints and are about 70% stocked on P3 paints. We are also increasing our Warmahordes stock and we are restocking our Foam, Cases and Dice at the same time. Stop by and see the new stuff that is coming in.
Back to top Go down
The Gib
Wet behind the ears Guardsman Conscript

PostSubject: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime22nd April 2012, 2:12 am

Going to try and make it to the fantasy day on the 5th, if I can get over that way. Bringing a Skaven army I have yet to play, so we'll see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
RockWars
Flashlight toting Guardsman
RockWars

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime24th April 2012, 2:51 am

I'll post up something on our boards for may 5th hopefully we can bring a few guys up. How many players can you support?

Looking forward to seeing you on the 28th, hopefully I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime24th April 2012, 9:01 am

We can easily take 10-12.
Back to top Go down
RockWars
Flashlight toting Guardsman
RockWars

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime24th April 2012, 1:19 pm

sounds good if we get more interest than 6 I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSE in store Events April - May   TSE in store Events April - May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSE in store Events April - May
Page 1 of 1