Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get in on my Forge World order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Get in on my Forge World order Empty
PostSubject: Get in on my Forge World order   Get in on my Forge World order Icon_minitime14th February 2011, 1:09 am

Within the next 2 weeks I will be ordering close to 400 pounds worth of miniatures from forge world. Orders are shipped for free and with express delivary if the order is over 250 pounds. I know there were countless times I wanted to get something off that site in the 5-30 euro range, but didnt want to pay the shipping and/or want for a month. I'm letting anyone who wants to get in on my order post in this thread what they want.

A couple days before I make the order, I will start asking for people to send me money via paypal. It has to be through paypal because that is the means by which I am paying, and I dont really want to deal with personal checks.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Get in on my Forge World order   Get in on my Forge World order Icon_minitime14th February 2011, 1:33 am

I'd like to get the new Plague Toads and maybe the plaguebearers who ride them. I'll let you know which when you start to finalize your order.

Later,

Monkey
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Get in on my Forge World order   Get in on my Forge World order Icon_minitime14th February 2011, 8:16 am

oooo. Lemme crunch some numbers and see how much the big gribbly guy is going to cost...
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Get in on my Forge World order   Get in on my Forge World order Icon_minitime14th February 2011, 4:12 pm

Due to the unforeseen funds my tau generated, I will be making this purchase Friday of this week. I'll need money sent to my paypal by Thursday, as well as what you want.

My paypal is BLDIXON@uark.edu (caps so you can tell the L from an I, its all lowercase)

if this is too short notice, let me know. I want to order this stuff so I can start painting it for IDM, but I will be willing to put it off a couple days if someone needs me to.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Get in on my Forge World order   Get in on my Forge World order Icon_minitime14th February 2011, 9:21 pm

So, I did the conversion for the Plague Toads, and it would cost me $70, which is simply too much for me to afford for most likely one model. So, I must pass on your generous offer.

I look forward to killing your beautiful new Tau models.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Get in on my Forge World order   Get in on my Forge World order Icon_minitime17th February 2011, 11:22 pm

So I made an extra 100 dollars off old magic cards....guess who's getting a great knarloc...oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get in on my Forge World order   Get in on my Forge World order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get in on my Forge World order
Page 1 of 1