Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes Empty
PostSubject: Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes   Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes Icon_minitime6th January 2011, 8:07 pm

Any thoughts on this, the local community?

I started my campaign for the Indy GT list earlier this year, but it was moot point because Sooie came and went w/o me getting my CD army up. However, next month, this will change w/ Mantic's Khaos Dwarf line coming out. I've already set out to pre-order the battleforce when it drops.

Anyone else like the RH/iGT books more than the other?
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes   Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes Icon_minitime6th January 2011, 9:25 pm

I think it's only going to end up in complaining. GW does not make balanced books, but anything player made will end up with someone complaining when they lose, for any number of reasons.

I think it's better at this point to assume Chaos Dwarves are dead. They've released a grand total of 3 models in 15 years (?), for a different army.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes   Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes Icon_minitime7th January 2011, 12:02 am

I've never met a wargamer who doesn't complain! This will just be something new and exciting for them to complain about.

Valid points though. I'm guessing that in the worst case and neither is allowed at a local event they would just be 'counts as' dwarves. The units are fairly interchangeable without any real headaches.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes   Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes Icon_minitime2nd April 2011, 8:59 pm

There are several mentions of Chaos Dwarves in the 8th edition rulebook...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes   Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indy GT Chaos Dwarf v/ Ravening Hordes
Page 1 of 1