Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood bowl League

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

Blood bowl League Empty
PostSubject: Blood bowl League   Blood bowl League Icon_minitime20th November 2010, 7:04 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It's feetball season as the goblins call it. We are going to be starting our Blood Bowl League next week. Entry is going to be just $7.50 or buy something off the shelf and we will have 100% pay out prize support split 60/40 between the divisional winners and the the 'Gore Bowl' Winner. I even have a Ork team that someone can use and I know that Dennis has a few extra armies if you are interested. We can always use a few extra players. I will also be ordering Blood bowl teams for anyone who would like one. They retail for $50.00 for the starter box which includes anywhere from 11-14 models for most armies, we will be ordering them in for you for $37.50. Come get some!!!! The Humies await.
Just for imformations sake, The humans overcame great adversity at the start of our preseason game against the skaven, we lost 3 players before the match even started, to win 1 nil. Skaven did manage to kill two of our players, while we only managed to kill one, but injured 3 more. Glad this was a preseason match and will not be held against me. Ready for some ball that counts.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids

Blood bowl League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl League   Blood bowl League Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 12:58 am

I would like to play a game on Monday - if anyone can play around 2PM
Back to top Go down
warhammerworld

Blood bowl League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl League   Blood bowl League Icon_minitime21st November 2010, 12:10 pm

Plans changed. Must wait until Friday night or Saturday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood bowl League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood bowl League   Blood bowl League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood bowl League
Page 1 of 1