Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TSE in November

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

TSE in November Empty
PostSubject: TSE in November   TSE in November Icon_minitime1st November 2010, 12:28 pm

On November 20th we will be holding 'Tanksgiving' Bring your favorite tank and have it out. We are going to have special events all day long, will be ordering pizza and having a good time. Entry is $5.00 (or buy something off the shelf you need) and a tank of your choosing. More details to follow.
Also starting November 22nd will be our Blood Bowl league. Entry fee will be $10. Payouts and length of schedule will be determined by the number of entrants. Will have a regular season and a playoff system to determine who the TSE 'Gore Bowl' winner will be. So dust off your lineman and blitzers or pick up a new team and enter today. I will be taking registrations up until the day of the 22nd. I must have your money and team name by the 22nd or you will not be allowed to play. I will be putting up all the need to know stuff later this week on my web site.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

TSE in November Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSE in November   TSE in November Icon_minitime3rd November 2010, 1:56 pm

I will be by to register my Skaven Team, the "Undercity Chieftans".

What is the starting money amount so I can build my roster? Or can I just use my existing one I still have from the last league?
Back to top Go down
ares
T-Shirt Explosion Owner
ares

TSE in November Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSE in November   TSE in November Icon_minitime4th November 2010, 9:45 am

All teams must be newly made teams, starting with 1,000,000 gold pieces. We will then advance them up as play continues. Matches need not be played at TSE, they can be played anywhere, but once the schedule is made, no week two games will start before all week one games are played and etc. This will keep everyone on par. If we have 7 or fewer teams then I will only use one division, if we have more than seven teams then I will randomly place the teams into two divisions. We will have a regular season and then a playoff. I will be giving out prizes for the wiinner of the 'Gore Bowl' as well as the team with the best record in each division no one will win two prizes so it would go down to the next team in line if one of the best records wins the 'Gore Bowl'. The tie breakers will be Head to Head and then in Division Record and then Points Allowed. If we end up only having one division then I will give prize support to the top two teams with the best record using the same tie breaking criteria. You will be allowed to advance up your characters and you will be able to buy star players, if you have the money. You must have models to represent you players, though they need not be painted. However, as you all know it is much better to play against a guy who is at least trying to paint his models versus the guys with the eternally all black guys. I look forward to seeing you guys and playing a little blood bowl.
Back to top Go down
http://tshirtexplosion.com
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids
Apothecary with a box of band aids

TSE in November Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSE in November   TSE in November Icon_minitime5th November 2010, 9:14 pm

I talked to Gentry, but the new kid on the block will keep him out of the league this year. I would like to participate, and I will try and get the Chaos team out of mothballs. The Minotaur is frothing for some Skaven appetizers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TSE in November Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSE in November   TSE in November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSE in November
Page 1 of 1