Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend   Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend Icon_minitime28th September 2010, 11:21 am

This weekend we are going to be having a sale at War Pig.

We are also going to be doing a Scars of Mirrodin release party on Saturday with a booster draft, open gaming, foil promo card giveaway, and door prizes. You can check out the details here as well as posted below.

This Friday and Saturday we are going to be having a sale on select new and used items. Here is a partial list -

All New Games Workshop - 20% Off
All New Boardgames - 20% Off
All New Role Playing Books - 30% Off
Malifaux Goblin Boxes - 30% Off (Great way to start this higher model count faction)
Land Raider Redeemer/Crusader - $35 (only one in stock - show up early if you want it!)
Used Grey Knight Power Armour Squad - $20
Assembled Metal and Plastic Eldar Units - 30% Off Retail
All Magic: The Gathering Booster Packs - $3.00 (Plenty of Scars of Mirrodin in stock as well as Rise of the Eldrazi and some M11)
Warhammer Fantasy Clear Plastic Templates - Free with any Purchase (while supplies last)
Scatter Die/Artillery Die - Free with any purchase (while supplies last)

On Saturday we will be giving out door prizes -
Sabol Motor Pool!
Malifaux Puppet Deck (This is a plastic fate deck, it is more sturdy and has different art work on the cards.)
Anyone who comes in and plays a game of Magic gets a free Foil Steel Hellkite
Warhammer Fantasy Watchtower (great for a Fozzrik's Folding Fortress)
Ex Illis troop box

We are also having a Scars of Mirrodin Booster Draft starting at 1pm on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend   Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend Icon_minitime30th September 2010, 12:19 pm

I'm definately coming and drafting this saturday. I've been looking at the new set and its making me want to play.

Are new rule explanations okay? Because I'm about 100% positive that there will be some new rules that I have no idea about.
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend   Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend Icon_minitime30th September 2010, 12:30 pm

That won't be a problem. The rules are pretty much the same, the only real new thing is the stack, and it only came up about once last time we had one of these. We just worked through it as a group and it was easy to figure out.

Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend   Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend Icon_minitime2nd October 2010, 7:44 pm

Its a shame I missed the draft, but opening 330 magic cards was also nice....haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend   Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sale and Events at War Pig This Weekend
Page 1 of 1