Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming Night at Hobby Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Gaming Night at Hobby Town Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Night at Hobby Town   Gaming Night at Hobby Town Icon_minitime10th June 2009, 12:07 am

Tuesday Evenings are open gaming night at Hobby Town. Tonight I and Monkey went in and there were about 6-7 folks playing warhammer 40k. It seems like most everyone was playing 1500 point games. There were also a couple of gentlemen playing Magic the Gathering, 2 playing warmachine, and 2 playing Hero Clix. It was a pretty fun evening.

The gaming area is next door to Hobby Town, and it is always open during store hours. However, on Tuesday evenings they keep it open until around 10:30 to 11:30. If you are looking for a game, check it out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Night at Hobby Town   Gaming Night at Hobby Town Icon_minitime14th June 2009, 9:35 pm

Someone want to test their 1500 or 1850 point army this Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Night at Hobby Town   Gaming Night at Hobby Town Icon_minitime14th June 2009, 9:41 pm

I wish I could get a game in on Tuesday! I am at Physics camp (not its real name) at the U of A this week. Big D might be interested?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Night at Hobby Town   Gaming Night at Hobby Town Icon_minitime21st June 2009, 9:13 pm

The 1.5k was my fault. I was running a 1500 point league. I'm bumping the points up for the next league to 1850.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Night at Hobby Town   Gaming Night at Hobby Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Night at Hobby Town
Page 1 of 1