Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game on Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Game on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Game on Sunday   Game on Sunday Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 1:15 am

Hiyas, guys

It looks like a game is getting squared away on Sunday at Castle House. I know it is a little short notice but if anybody has some time can anybody go down and possibly provide some pointers to play? I think they are using some PS terrain, not PS rules though.

Thanks in advance, Jeremy or Monkey if you get the chance to get some advice action going.

Oh poo, you guys are out of town, aren't you? Ah well, they'll have fun.

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

Game on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on Sunday   Game on Sunday Icon_minitime8th August 2009, 1:47 pm

Well I just thougth about it. Any ways its not like the realy kewl events Hobby and T-shirt are holding. Here at Castle house we are kindy like in are infant stage of War hammer. But in any case we are starting to hold Warhammer days on Sundays. Last week was great we had around 16 players. So if anyone wants to so up that would be kewl. One of my buddys and me built some more terrain (not painted as of yet) in hopes of fixing the lack anuff for 6 tables. Last thing we mostly have 40k going on down here but Scotsman,Brain and I are giveing Fantasy a try so if anyone would like to come down for that it should be intresting. Anyhow just thougt i would let everyone know.

P.S. maybe i missed it but what night is Hobby play on i have been thinking about trying going down there some night and seeing what its like to have more then 2 or 3 good players and a lot of new guys(me included in the new guys).
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Game on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on Sunday   Game on Sunday Icon_minitime9th August 2009, 11:02 am

From what we have been hearing it sounds like Sunday gaming is really taking off down there. I will have to make it down one of these days to check it out for myself. I still haven't seen the new store yet either. I really am slipping.
Back to top Go down
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

Game on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on Sunday   Game on Sunday Icon_minitime9th August 2009, 1:22 pm

Yep it looks like its taking off. We will see how it goes. oh and yeah you should come by some time. The new store looks good it still has some work left be its really coming along.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Game on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on Sunday   Game on Sunday Icon_minitime9th August 2009, 1:48 pm

Castle House Games will be a work in progress for quite some time. We really want it to look good for the community and are improving the looks all the time.

I know we are doing better each time a customer walks in and says "Wow!" And they tend to do that a lot. Thanks to all the great helpers we've had setting up the store.

I won't be there today, we are celebrating my mom's 86th birthday. Next week I promise to at least drop in. I need to get to work on whatever army I am going to play with.

Space Marines is what I have the most of. And some orks out of Black Reach. I think I bought two or three sets of it.

Have a good game today!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Sponsored content

Game on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game on Sunday   Game on Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game on Sunday
Page 1 of 1