Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.

Go down 
+3
Wildeyedjester
Haren
Dahtay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahtay
Squig with flatulence
Dahtay

Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime12th April 2010, 2:55 pm

Hello everyone, I have a stand-alone shed on my back lawn on the south side of Fort Smith dedicated solely to building terrain, painting/playing Warmachine and Hordes. I play every single time I get the chance which has been about once every to every other weekend when my 14 yr. old little brother comes down from Siloam Springs. If you or anyone you know in the area would like to play Warmahordes please feel free to give me an e-mail (Dahtay@gmail.com).
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime12th April 2010, 3:01 pm

Welcome to the boards. The WM / Hordes community is just getting off the ground around here. I'm looking to hold a WM battlegroup box tourney sometime in May. I need to get with gamewizard to check dates with him but look for more info on this in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime12th April 2010, 3:13 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Dahtay
Squig with flatulence
Dahtay

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime12th April 2010, 3:25 pm

Fantastic, I currently have 61 Points of Retribution of Scyrah (My army), 15 Points of Cygnar (Battlebox for guests), and I recently bought 50 Points of Cryx (My little brother's army). So if need be I can bring an extra battlebox or two (If my brother doesn't come) for new players if there is a shortage, just let me know. And thanks for the welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandMarauder
Squig with flatulence

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 4:06 pm

Welcome the forum. this SSG Nobles from the Warmachine forum...hope to get a game together sometime soon
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 10:41 pm

Ahoy! Welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime13th April 2010, 10:56 pm

Since this seems to be a piratey welcome:

Yaaarrrrgh! Avast matey and make yer way to Castle House Games in Fayetteville sometime soon fer a rip-roarin game 'o Warmachine!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Blarglord
Blind Ratling Sniper
Blarglord

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime19th April 2010, 6:21 pm

Cool! A Warmachine player!!! I've been wanting to dabble in it abit.
Back to top Go down
Dahtay
Squig with flatulence
Dahtay

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime19th April 2010, 9:00 pm

Hey Blarglord, I'm putting together games in the Fort Smith area if you're interested in playing I have two spare armys to let guests play with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.   Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ft. Smith, AR. Huge Warmachine/Hordes player looking for more.
Page 1 of 1