Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG

Go down 
+5
anyfourwordphrase
RetroPengo
bdix
bsimon
capnwoodrow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager

Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th March 2010, 11:35 pm

Blake's list is in a manila folder above the wooden desk that is facing the wall behind the register. The file says " 'Ard Boyz Practice " on it in big black ink. Rob knows about it, I thought I showed it to Andy.

I'll call and let the other player ( Kevin M ) know he can submit a list tomorrow.

So that will take us to ten.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st April 2010, 1:03 pm

Kevin M said no, so I guess that puts us back to 9.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st April 2010, 11:10 pm

8 actually. I think you came up w/ an extra player.

Themcfadden has graciously agreed to be the ringer, so we should be covered in the event of a dropout or something of that nature.

I have 7/8 tourney packs together (sorry, bsimon - your version of AB hates mine).

Look forward to seeing everyone saturday morning. Remember, the earlier the better! It's going to be a long day w/ strict time limits.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd April 2010, 12:07 am

Alright. Round 1 scenarios are in the tourney packs now. Show up and pay early, you get a sneak peak at the devastation to come.

Hope to see everyone bright and/or early tomorrow. Good luck to our field of players!
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd April 2010, 8:38 pm

Well it was a great event! Thanks for all who came out.

Space Wolves took it home with three (3!) massacre victories. Congrats to Monkey on the big win. Dannato took second with a wall of monoliths. Bsimon came in third with Space Wolves packing as many chicken legged dreadnoughts as he could get into his list.

Will put up full scores later.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th April 2010, 9:30 am

Final Results are in for the 'Ard Boyz warm-up.

Favorite Army: Jon A. - Blood Angels

All scores are out of a possible 72 Battle points:

1. Matt H. - Space Wolves - 69
2. Dan - Necrons - 48
3. Brent S. - Space Wolves - 38
4. Chris M. - Codex SM - 34
5. Jon A. - Blood Angels - 27
6. Mike S. - Codex SM - 25
7. Andy - CSM - 17
8. Blake - Tau - 13

Thanks again to everyone for coming out and making it a great event and thanks to Castlehouse Games for hosting. Hope to see everyone at the actual 'Ard Boyz event coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
themcfadden
Blind Ratling Sniper
themcfadden

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th April 2010, 12:57 am

Awesome tourney. Well organized and run, good sportsmanship, all around super fun. Granted, my first tournament. But I came in fourth, so I'm proud of myself! Smile

Looking forward to the next one, Cap'n. I think I will most likely be on board with Space Wolves, assuming I can come up with about $500 and 50 hours of paint time to get a new army assembled!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetup.com/NWAGamers/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG   Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ard Boyz Warm-up, 4/3 @ CHG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2