Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ard Boyz practice event?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Ard Boyz practice event? Empty
PostSubject: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 6:38 pm

I just wanted to start this thread to see if there was any genuine interest for an AB practice event. It would run as a 3 round tourney. No word on prize support, but the suggested location so far has been CHG.

Any takers? I'm willing to run it so everyone has a chance to play.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 7:36 pm

im definately down
Back to top Go down
Dannato
Spirit Guide to Lost Souls
Dannato

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 8:36 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 8:49 pm

I'd play.

INAT FAQ 3.2 I presume?
Back to top Go down
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime1st March 2010, 9:32 pm

Man, bulking out my existing marines to 2500 is interesting.

I'm thinking I can fit in an Inquisitor Lord into my Wolves for double psychic defense (Hood + Rune Weapon), and that gives me 3 more Meltaguns for tank busting, for 260ish points, then tack on 2 squads of guys in Rhinos with double MG (Wolf Guard). 5 Meltagun units enough, you think?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime2nd March 2010, 12:41 am

bsimon wrote:
I'd play.

INAT FAQ 3.2 I presume?

That's actually a tricky call as the actual GW 'Ard Boyz won't use the INAT FAQ (as far as I know), so i'd be tempted to say negative.

Is 5 meltagun units enough? Hm. Is Wildeyed playing?

As far as participation - i'd like to get 10 people, but I will run it w/ less if need be. I'll try and talk to Wizard this week to hammer out some more details.
Back to top Go down
LanceLiezure
Conway Gaming Center Owner/Operator
LanceLiezure

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime2nd March 2010, 6:26 am

We're gonna be doing ours on Saturday, March 20th. We've got all of our details posted on our website: www.conwaygaming.com

As long as it's not on the same day, you guys should come down and play some with us as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conwaygaming.com/
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime2nd March 2010, 8:33 am

They did use inat for the finals last round, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime2nd March 2010, 6:49 pm

LanceLiezure wrote:
We're gonna be doing ours on Saturday, March 20th. We've got all of our details posted on our website: www.conwaygaming.com

As long as it's not on the same day, you guys should come down and play some with us as well!

I think that's a great plan. I know we could all (myself included) could use more AB practice.

As far as the INAT - I guess we can go ahead and say it's approved for usage. I'm assuming GW will use it in the finals again, so ../shrug..
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime5th March 2010, 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ard Boyz practice event?   Ard Boyz practice event? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ard Boyz practice event?
Page 1 of 1