Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 29 at TSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warhammerworld
Apothecary with a box of band aids
Apothecary with a box of band aids

January 29 at TSE Empty
PostSubject: January 29 at TSE   January 29 at TSE Icon_minitime7th January 2010, 12:15 pm

We will open on that morning at 9AM. I have it from good sources that Jason Smith, Ian Dennis, and Aaron Chapman will be ready for battle. Many others will be at the shop all day, gaming, eating, talking, and just being!

There will be NO TABLE RESERVATIONS on that day. It will be strictly a first come - first serve day. If we need to, we will get the 4th or 5th table out.

Friday before the event is one of the most entertaining things about the event. It is time to play a few games, soak up some of the gamer culture, make a few new friends, see some of the old friends, and just have a great time. I know that Jason Smith will be playing at least 3 games that day, as always, and his first one will be at 9AM against me. He has beaten me for 6 consecutive years on the Friday morning game, and I am out for revenge!

We will stay open that day until about 10PM. Sometimes we close a bit later, but I need my rest for the next 2 days! Hope to see all of you in 22 days!
Back to top Go down

January 29 at TSE
Page 1 of 1