Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siege On Castle House Part 3

Go down 
+4
bdix
Dannato
capnwoodrow
gamewizard
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet

Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th February 2010, 11:44 am

Slavering Horde is me.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th February 2010, 4:33 pm

how do battle points work? Like is it a win is worth x amount of battle points, a draw is worth x amount, and a loss is worth 0?
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th February 2010, 7:24 pm

bdix wrote:
how do battle points work? Like is it a win is worth x amount of battle points, a draw is worth x amount, and a loss is worth 0?

Yes, that's correct.

Plus each board will have a special vp location worth 2 battle points. That makes them important, but doesn't totally unbalance the game if you wax your opponent but he wins because he has the special vp location.

Be warned, however; that at some point we might run a scenario that is built just around the special vp location. It will be a game winner if you have it, a loser if you don't.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th February 2010, 7:25 pm

Monkey wrote:
Slavering Horde is me.

Yep, sorry about the confusion. "Slavering Horde" just wasn't a name I imagined you to use. You look more like a "Wolves of War" type of guy.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th February 2010, 7:58 pm

You clearly don't know me.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th February 2010, 12:19 am

As long as we aren't talking about the Biblicly sort of "know you", hopefully we will change that problem soon. affraid
Back to top Go down
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th February 2010, 12:34 pm

Well Today is the last day before the big event...... CHG is hoping for a good event and looking forward to all that have singed up. :-)
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th February 2010, 9:30 pm

Good tourney all. Off the top of my head:

1st - Matt F. (Capnwoodrow) - CSM
2nd - Brent S. (bsimon) - Space Wolves
3rd - Andy (phantomphoenix) - CSM
Honorable Mention - Chris (JDScherry) - Orks

best sport - Blake D. (bdix)
Best paint - Matt H. (Monkey)

Last edited by capnwoodrow on 14th February 2010, 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix'd)
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th February 2010, 3:02 pm

3rd place was Andy, phantomphoenix on here, he was playing chaos marines, Chris(guy with yellow orcs) got 4th
Back to top Go down
JDScherrey
Squat with the Squats
Squat with the Squats
JDScherrey

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th February 2010, 3:17 pm

I think we all had a good time at the CHG tournament. All the players I had an opportunity to play with were great to play against and several others that I spoke with offered some good solid advice.

This was a great event for us new players. Being a local tournament I was able to find future competition and I think we had a better group of players. I don’t believe there was a ‘bad’ sport in the group. Somehow I don’t think this would be the case in the bigger tournaments.

I certainly had a great time even in the battles where I was clearly losing from turn 1. It should be noted that Orks never actually lose we just regroup and hit you again. Still I had some battles where the need to need to regroup was almost instantaneous. I think any boss that sees all three of his battle wagons blow up on turn 1 would turboboost back to pick up some more before proceeding further. It would just be unorky to fight without the wagons. I certainly wouldn’t want to be unorky!
My army needed some more dakka and I will be working on that. Can’t have too many boyz or too much dakka!

-Christopher
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
gamewizard

PostSubject: Siege On Castle House Games Tertius results   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th February 2010, 4:46 pm

Hi everyone;

Here are the results from SOCHG3:

1st: Matt F; Chaos Space Marines; Total Score: 83 Battle Score: 53 Sports: 30

2nd: Brent S; Space Wolves Total: 78 Battle: 49 Sports: 29

3rd: Matt H; Space Wolves Total: 73 Battle: 43 Sports: 30

4th: Andy V; Chaos Space Marines Total: 66 Battle: 36 Sports: 30

4th: Brian B; Tyranids Total: 66 Battle: 36 Sports: 30

5th: Cory J; Orks Total: 63 Battle: 33 Sports: 30

6th: Kevin N; Dark Eldar Total: 61 Battle: 32 Sports: 29

7th: Chris S; Orks Total: 57 Battle: 27 Sports: 30

8th: Ken S; Black Templars Total: 54 Battle: 24 Sports: 30

9th: Blake D; Orks Total: 52 Battle: 22 Sports: 30

Matt F got 1st place in Battle; Brent S got 2nd place in Battle; Andy V and Brian B tied for 3rd place in Battle; Matt H won the prize for Paint; Chris S got Honourable Mention for Paint; and Blake D won the prize for Sportsmanship.

Thanks all for playing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege On Castle House Part 3   Siege On Castle House Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege On Castle House Part 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2