Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice Game Before Saturday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

Practice Game Before Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Practice Game Before Saturday   Practice Game Before Saturday Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 3:49 am

Over the last month or so I haven't really had a chance to play against anybody but Nachos. I'm really wanting to get in a game or 2 against another army other than IG. If anybody would be willing to pop in at CHG this week(any day is fine just let me know a time) I would be greatly appreciative. You don't have to bring your tournament list if you don't want, really anything to get a little practice against a different list would be a huge help. I'll be up there pretty much all week helping get some stuff together, so if you're interested just let me know.
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Practice Game Before Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Game Before Saturday   Practice Game Before Saturday Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 2:04 pm

Well, if you don't mind playing against an idiot who doesn't know jack about the rules I can play my SM against you. I am sure you will face some sort of SM in the tourney.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com

Practice Game Before Saturday
Page 1 of 1