Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandMarauder
Squig with flatulence

LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday Empty
PostSubject: LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday   LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday Icon_minitime27th September 2009, 8:17 pm

Looking for a game/games on sunday/monday. I am available from 1pm-open on sundays and 3-open on mondays. Would like to get some playtesting and further learning of the rules before the upcoming tourny at the Castlehouse. I am in Ft. Smith, so it is necessary for me to try to schedule rather then just show up and hope. If anyone is willing let me know. Chad
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday   LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday Icon_minitime28th September 2009, 8:10 pm

Will be there this coming weekend after 3. Might be playing a game of fantasy w/Donnato. Waiting to hear back from him. Bringing the Nids in addition to whatever fantasy I may need to bring.
I guy from work got some Black Templars and needs some practice as well, will see if he can make it.
Back to top Go down

LF Playtesting and rules learning; available sunday/monday
Page 1 of 1