Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[H] CD, Eldar, HE [W] CD, HE, OK, Eldar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Gib
Wet behind the ears Guardsman Conscript

[H] CD, Eldar, HE [W] CD, HE, OK, Eldar Empty
PostSubject: [H] CD, Eldar, HE [W] CD, HE, OK, Eldar   [H] CD, Eldar, HE [W] CD, HE, OK, Eldar Icon_minitime11th August 2013, 11:27 pm

Below are a list of some models I am looking to trade away. I can provide pictures upon request. I would consider selling the models but priority is to trading. Please PM me with any interest.

HAVES:

Eldar
20 Guardians (Plastic, older edition, some are bases white and few have a little blue on them but none are fully painted)
Falcon (Fully painted, turret is not glued on. Weapons are the Pulse Laser and I believe a Star cannon, may have an S Cannon also)
New Wraithguard - Arms are magnetized. Right now only have the axes and shield arms magnetized, but these can be switched out for any other weapon once those arms are magnetized also.

High Elves
Dragon Princes (have 7 with a full command, actually have two captains, and two musicians. I just used them as normal guys)
20 Archers (old edition, plastic)

Chaos Dwarves
3 Bull Centaurs - Full Command, built from chaos knight horses and Gor torsos. One painted others based black.)
Taur'ruk - unbuilt, Scibor Minotaur and random bull body. Did not build this yet, but would be larger than the other Centaurs so should make a good Taur'ruk

WANTS:

Chaos Dwarves
Need models to use as IG. Looking for something from Avatars of War (Ironbreakers or
Magma Cannon

Ogre Kingdoms
Ironblaster (Really only need the ogre and the cannon, along with the straps the ogre holds the cannon up with)
Ogres (need 2)

Eldar
Warp Spiders (looking for 8 with an exarch)

High Elves
2 Bolt throwers (Interested in the actual bolt thrower or the bits from the flying chariot)
Back to top Go down

[H] CD, Eldar, HE [W] CD, HE, OK, Eldar
Page 1 of 1