Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pathfinder [d20 3.75]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Pathfinder [d20 3.75] Empty
PostSubject: Pathfinder [d20 3.75]   Pathfinder [d20 3.75] Icon_minitime11th September 2009, 3:08 pm

Managed to snag a copy of this at D*Con and I <3 it.

If anyone wants to get a game together, let me know. I don't mind DMing. I'm sure I can find a module to dust off around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder [d20 3.75]   Pathfinder [d20 3.75] Icon_minitime11th September 2009, 5:43 pm

I was wondering how that was. I keep being tempted to buy the PDF download so I can take a look at it. Did they change much from 3.5 or does it still have the same feel to it?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder [d20 3.75]   Pathfinder [d20 3.75] Icon_minitime11th September 2009, 5:52 pm

Same basic feel. A lot more power is given back to the PCs - races have better synergy, classes get tweaked abilities, skills are more focused (spot and listen become "perception').

It plays just like 3.5. The biggest difference is that grapple, trip, etc. have all been boiled down into one system. You have a combat man. defense and a combat man. bonus, so it just becomes a single roll to see if you fail/succeed. None of the "Ok, i attack then grapple if it's raining on tuesday now I get to get hit back by you, but we're both grappled so that's at -4..."

All 3.5 stuff is fully compatible with it too.

C'mon...City of the Spider Queen is calling your name...
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder [d20 3.75]   Pathfinder [d20 3.75] Icon_minitime11th September 2009, 10:57 pm

Shameless plug:

I regularly have Pathfinder products come in. I just had two new ones come in today. There are lots of modules available for the world system and I must say that they have some of the best looking maps out there. Very well done.

When the main book is re-released in November I will be carrying that as well. I got twelve copies in for the release and sold four of them an hour and a half before I regularly open the store. The other eight went within two days.

I plan on getting some of their back modules as well; just not sure whether to do that now and have the range without the main book or to wait until the main rulebook comes in.

The monster manual for Pathfinder will be out in October and I will be carrying several copies of that on a full times basis.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder [d20 3.75]   Pathfinder [d20 3.75] Icon_minitime13th September 2009, 12:10 pm

i would be interested in playing just let me know where and when (weekends best) my sons baseball schedule may limit me a bit but i have been dying for a campaign to play in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder [d20 3.75]   Pathfinder [d20 3.75] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder [d20 3.75]
Page 1 of 1