Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feast of Blades Qualifier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

Feast of Blades Qualifier  Empty
PostSubject: Feast of Blades Qualifier    Feast of Blades Qualifier  Icon_minitime15th June 2012, 10:40 am

Since I'm not going to be able to make it to WGC this year (Grumbles at self), I'm looking at the rest of the events for the year. The last 2 major 40k tournaments of the year are the Nova at the end of August, and FoB in October. With both being a major travel investment (13+ hours both ways), I'm not sure if I want to commit to either just yet.

However, Aug 11 the Conway Gaming Center will be hosting a FoB qualifier in their shop. Top 3 players will get an invite to the FoB invitational. Anyway I've already asked off for it, and wanted to see who else was interested in heading to Conway.

Edit: Oh and this is going to be the first tournament locally running 6th ed i think.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Blades Qualifier    Feast of Blades Qualifier  Icon_minitime15th June 2012, 12:28 pm

I'll be a skip and a hop away from that one. I'll let you know when it gets closer.
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Blades Qualifier    Feast of Blades Qualifier  Icon_minitime15th June 2012, 12:44 pm

Where do you sign up for this at? I can't find anything on their website and their facebook page doesn't list this event
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Blades Qualifier    Feast of Blades Qualifier  Icon_minitime15th June 2012, 3:54 pm

Got of the phone with CGC just a bit ago, and here is the details they have ironed out right now. it's going to start @ around 9 am, and there is going to be a max players of 24. Beyond that I forgot to ask. He did say that they will be posting more info in the next couple of weeks on their facebook page and their website, including a pre-reg link. I'll update the thread with the info when it becomes available.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Blades Qualifier    Feast of Blades Qualifier  Icon_minitime27th June 2012, 9:37 am

Ok so to sign up for the qualifer you goto

http://www.conwaygaming.com/#!/2012/06/26/warhammer-40k-feast-of-blades-2k-event-saturday-august-11-9am-pay-here/

I had to ask some questions on their facebook page because they mention comp, only one invite, and 15 missions. I'll post the answers here later.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Blades Qualifier    Feast of Blades Qualifier  Icon_minitime27th June 2012, 4:49 pm

After conversing with the organizer at the shop, and his answer questions with out of date information and not getting updated information from their site or emailing them to ask, I've decided to not go to this qualifier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Blades Qualifier    Feast of Blades Qualifier  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feast of Blades Qualifier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Events-
Jump to: