Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Trivial Pursuit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Star Wars Trivial Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Trivial Pursuit   Star Wars Trivial Pursuit Icon_minitime28th September 2011, 7:23 pm

To celebrate the release of the greatest sci-fi epic of all time on blu-ray, I am busting out the Star Wars Trivial Pursuit classic trilogy. So for those of you confused about what is the classic trilogy, that is A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. No special edition questions and it includes a "bonus" pack of questions involving Episode 1, The Phantom Menace.

So I will have this up at TSE this week(Thursday, Friday and Sat.) and hope to at least get a game in Friday night since my UFS event has been moved to Saturday. If you dare to test to your knowledge of the Wars involving Stars, then by all means, show up Friday night and of course...may the force be with you!

I can also bring an awesome game Star Wars, Epic Duels and of course Star Wars Monopoly. I would also like to get a game in of Star Wars Risk sometime. Doesn't have to be this weekend. I wish I would have bought it when I had the chance.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Trivial Pursuit
Page 1 of 1