Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Hulk at Castle House Games

Go down 
+3
Wildeyedjester
capnwoodrow
gamewizard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

Space Hulk at Castle House Games Empty
PostSubject: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime21st August 2009, 3:31 pm

We have a store copy of Space Hulk here in the store for perusal. Feel free to drop in and take a look.

Space Hulk will go on sale September 5th and I will have 12 copies available. So far about four of those are spoken for.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime21st August 2009, 10:02 pm

I can haz Space Hulk!?
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime21st August 2009, 11:43 pm

Came in tonight and checked it out. The minis in it are simply amazing. The terminators are the most dynamic terminators I've ever seen, and are way better than the ones you would get if you dropped 100.00 on the normal boxed sets.

Can't wait to try it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime21st August 2009, 11:56 pm

I also checked them out today, and wanted to add that they will all fit on a standard terminator base. I've already read about people who are planning to magnetize them so they can use them in both 40K and Space Hulk.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime22nd August 2009, 8:57 am

Sounds like a plan; now I just have to get them painted up. If I only had a paint ho.....

Oh wait, I do! Shocked

But the Paint ho said I had to do them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime22nd August 2009, 1:10 pm

Yep Yep......Its my turn to say "Work Slave" Mmmuuuuhhhaaaa!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nachos
Eldar with a tramp stamp
nachos

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime22nd August 2009, 5:58 pm

Well i just got to try out the first mission on Space Hulk it was rather fun. Even if the SM get owned every time we tried it.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime22nd August 2009, 6:48 pm

Get used to it, it happens a lot...
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime22nd August 2009, 8:34 pm

Yep, I was on the other side of the table. We each took a turn and didn't use the timer, and we both got our ass kicked by the genestealers. Still a lot of fun!

I never played the previous editions, except for a computer adaptation once, but there's some commentary in the rulebook that says they didn't really change much in terms of rules. They just added in most of the stuff from the expansions and a few new things, like the broodlord. They focused mostly on getting the models right, and they are nice.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime22nd August 2009, 9:42 pm

space marines have always had a hard time of it in the hulk takes alot of work to keep your guys alive heheh do they still have overwatch and jamming?
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime23rd August 2009, 11:06 am

Yes, they still have overwatch and jamming. They've also added an alternative to overwatch that lets you prep the marines for close assault, making them slightly better than they usually are in hand to hand. IIRC, it lets them re-roll their single die after seeing what the stealer rolled.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime23rd August 2009, 12:13 pm

better than standing there for the slaughter heheh i used to use the flamer to CYA alot cause they had to run through the flames. at one point they had rules for grey knight terminators and they could kick some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk at Castle House Games   Space Hulk at Castle House Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Hulk at Castle House Games
Page 1 of 1