Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for a Warhammer fantasy game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluesci1987
Flashlight toting Guardsman
Bluesci1987

looking for a Warhammer fantasy game Empty
PostSubject: looking for a Warhammer fantasy game   looking for a Warhammer fantasy game Icon_minitime8th July 2011, 9:16 pm

Hey, I am going to heading up to tse tomorrow and was wondering if anyone would be up for a game of warhammer. I am still learning the game and can only play up to a thousand points of brets. I should be able to make it up there around 11 or so.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Warhammer fantasy game   looking for a Warhammer fantasy game Icon_minitime9th July 2011, 12:30 am

I could probably do that, what pts(also i will probably need to proxy some stuff if i am going to use my empire army, which i would prefer, or a smaller game) I might not be able to do 11 though, we will figure it out...
Back to top Go down
Bluesci1987
Flashlight toting Guardsman
Bluesci1987

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Warhammer fantasy game   looking for a Warhammer fantasy game Icon_minitime9th July 2011, 12:35 am

1000 pts is fine. I am cool with proxy as I will have some of my own too. I'll see ya there whenever you can make it.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Warhammer fantasy game   looking for a Warhammer fantasy game Icon_minitime9th July 2011, 12:31 pm

Cool, i think i have 1000 pts of empire assembled(minus a few heroes that i will have to proxy), see you there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a Warhammer fantasy game   looking for a Warhammer fantasy game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a Warhammer fantasy game
Page 1 of 1