Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Play - Rotterhorn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

League Play - Rotterhorn Empty
PostSubject: League Play - Rotterhorn   League Play - Rotterhorn Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 12:31 am

Ok, with the sudden closing of CHG, there is an established group of players that may want to participate. I talked to a few of them and waiting to see if they would like to participate as they did not get a league kit for the Rotterhorn leg.

I believe that some of that group will be coming to TSE on Thursday nite to play some games. So for those of you still wanting to play let's get this thing going and plan on playing league games Thursday through Saturday as the store will be open later for some games to be played. Obviously if you can get games in during the day at TSE, that is fine as well.

So I will see you Thursday nite.

The first 8 to pay the league fee of $10 will get the participation laurels patch. Also, if you still have your book from CHG, we can use that. Just need an ink pad to stamp the books.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

PostSubject: Re: League Play - Rotterhorn   League Play - Rotterhorn Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 1:24 pm

Who needs to be paid?
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: League Play - Rotterhorn   League Play - Rotterhorn Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 4:49 pm

Bane wrote:
Who needs to be paid?

Just pay Brian at TSE. Or me if I am there.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: League Play - Rotterhorn   League Play - Rotterhorn Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 11:15 pm

Also, don't forget to check your factions thread on the PP forums for orders. Should your faction be posting them of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Play - Rotterhorn   League Play - Rotterhorn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Play - Rotterhorn
Page 1 of 1