Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghazghkull Thraka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

Ghazghkull Thraka Empty
PostSubject: Ghazghkull Thraka   Ghazghkull Thraka Icon_minitime18th June 2011, 9:41 pm

Does anyone know how you make Ghazghkull outflank the enemy. From everything I have read, Boss Snikrot's Ambush rule is a special rule, and page 48 of the BRB says that "...the unit's special rules are not conferred upon the [independent] character, and the [independent] character's special rules are not conferred upon the unit." Don't know if I am reading it wrong, but it sounds like special rules are never transferred onto a independent character.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Ghazghkull Thraka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghazghkull Thraka   Ghazghkull Thraka Icon_minitime18th June 2011, 10:35 pm

It is explicitly allowed in the inat faq. Gazghul comes in with snikrot, since he bestows the ability on the nit and in 40k a character joining makes him a part of the unit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

Ghazghkull Thraka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghazghkull Thraka   Ghazghkull Thraka Icon_minitime18th June 2011, 10:50 pm

Cool, thanks Jester. That clears things up.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Ghazghkull Thraka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghazghkull Thraka   Ghazghkull Thraka Icon_minitime19th June 2011, 12:12 pm

Yeah, the Ork player at IDM did this. Sadly, my Paladins failed to show until T5, AGAIN. And they showed up on the other side of the board. So Draigor and Co. was unable to challenge Ghazghkull. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

Ghazghkull Thraka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghazghkull Thraka   Ghazghkull Thraka Icon_minitime19th June 2011, 4:28 pm

Absolutely, Ghazghkull is as close to a monstrous creature that orks can get. Strength 10 with 7 attacks on the assault is pretty mean, and having him outflank is even worse. I don't plan on running that list, but I am glad to see that it can work. For a different competitive list I would like to run Ghazghkull with the Mega Nobz and Boss Zagstruk with 5 storm boyz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghazghkull Thraka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghazghkull Thraka   Ghazghkull Thraka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghazghkull Thraka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Warhammer 40k :: Rules-
Jump to: