Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blogger volunteers and schedule

Go down 
+11
Fletch
capnwoodrow
littleboyblues
Haren
Monkey
BIg Al
bdix
sirhelnor
Dannato
Sweet E
Wildeyedjester
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 10:07 pm

P.S. I guess speaking on Fletch's behalf. I don't think he'll have much time to contribute as hes getting married and all that silly stuff.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 10:12 pm

All I'm saying is you better not steal my thunder with all your beautiful models and what not... Mad
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Lesser Daemon with visions of grandeur

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 10:38 pm

I will try to post some. But yeah getting married and stuff.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 10:41 pm

I'm on kind of a painting hiatus right now. I've done nothing for myself after completing my dark elves. I do this every time I finish an army. I'm painting only commissions right now, which are generally painted to a lower standard than my personal armies. I'll take your comment as a complement though. And Final Fantasy Tactics for the play station one is the best game of all time.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 10:46 pm

I know your just playing all dancers in it.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 10:56 pm

Post whenever you guys feel like it. More authors will increase our success I think.

And congrats fletch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 11:01 pm

I'm totally messing with you. I'd rather see what you've painted any day of the week haha. Also, I agree about Final Fantasy Tactics. I feel I've been searching my entire life looking to fill the void that was left after beating it.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 11:04 pm

And bdix - what the he'll is that avatar. Deeply disturbing. It's like a mik Jagger pear or something!
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 11:08 pm

lol wut are you talking about??
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 11:09 pm

Now I want to dust of FF:T again. There goes my Abyssal Dwarf army...must...beat Bulletstorm first...
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th February 2011, 11:59 pm

I basically did just that I lost my old save with my memory card and I went back and have played FFT all the way through in like a week I forgot how much I loved that game! I'm about a lvl 94 and have all the stupid gear and beat all the deep dungeon... I suppose I should stop playing games and paint some more...
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th February 2011, 12:24 am

Great job with all the posts. If you guys will use draft.blogger.com there is a 'post options' button bottom left.

It's nice for a couple of reasons. You can do your post whenever and schedule them for a day and time. If you look I have mine qued for monday so I don't forget. Which brings me to my second point

The best time for your post to go live is about 10:30 am. East coast that's 930. People just getting to work. West coast is the start of lunch break. Earlier posts don't maximize traffic since they fall to the bottom of blog rolls quickly.

Last edited by Wildeyedjester on 10th March 2011, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th March 2011, 11:41 pm

Awesome posts, all. Just thought I might share www.warvault.net with you all. It does an okay job of tracking traffic and such on the days of your posts. Just click webring and thn look under our statistics. Google analytics always reports more hits and is more accurate but war vault is a nice painless way to track the blog.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th March 2011, 11:46 pm

Seeing the unique pageviews makes me feel better about the low comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th March 2011, 11:50 pm

Indeed. I find when I expect comments when I think something is good, I get none. I get comments usually when I rub someone the wrong way.

Followers should also encourage you. Compare # of followers to some of the other big blogs such as 3++
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th March 2011, 2:42 am

Wow, I didn't realize we got so much attention... I'm sure posting on fridays helps score me some cheap comments!
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2011, 1:13 am

We moved up to the #3 position on warvault this week due to increased traffic.

A bit of info for those of you posting. When you go to draft.blogger.com, if you look at the top you will see stats tab. You can click that and you are able to see how many people have read your specific article for the hour, day, week, month or last year.

A second important bit - we have a lot of folks posting now, which is great! Lets try to stick with our weekly schedule, but check to see when other posts that day will be posting. Try to put a four hour gap between any two posts, if we can. Back to back posts within minutes detracts from both posts.

You can, again, go to draft.blogger.com and click on edit posts to see when everything is scheduled to post.

When you compose your post in draft.blogger.com, if you click post options at the bottom left, it will let you specify a later date and time for your blog post to go live.

Anyway just some info for you all - hopefully some of it moderately helpful.

Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2011, 1:27 pm

I'm not sure if we can see the stat tab or not. Like my personal blog has a stat tab, but the hogs one doesnt.
Back to top Go down
themcfadden
Blind Ratling Sniper
themcfadden

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2011, 11:25 pm

The blog is looking great! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetup.com/NWAGamers/
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd May 2011, 9:45 pm

Another upgrade.

Each of you writers should get a message in your email from gravatar. It will set up an avatar for you on our site for comment purposes.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 6:58 pm

I'm still getting used to the new posting thing. If anything is wrong feel free to use the mod super power and edit my contributions. Also I can't see what times people are scheduled for. I couldn't see when they were scheduled on the other blog either. So I can your date but not what time your post is going off on. So I guess if I step on any ones toes its not intentional.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 10:08 pm

To check scheduling do the following:

Click the upper lefthand menu that shows your name, and choose dashboard.

Click the posts tab. Choose posts again.

That shows the schedule.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd May 2011, 11:58 pm

I never got an email
Back to top Go down
Draxius
Flashlight toting Guardsman
Draxius

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 12:03 am

Hullo,

I wouldnt mind making the occasional amateuristic post if you'll have me >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.http://youaintseensquat.blogspot.com/
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th May 2011, 7:51 am

Sure, Draxius! If you will pm me an email I can set you up as a contributor.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 11:14 pm

Did someone push my article, which was only about 1/2 way done? lol I went to the front page and saw it and was like OH CRAP. It did make me go finish it real quick.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 11:18 pm

Haren wrote:
Did someone push my article, which was only about 1/2 way done? lol I went to the front page and saw it and was like OH CRAP. It did make me go finish it real quick.

Are you doing Warmachine articles, or Hordes, both?
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 11:20 pm

@Haren

That was me. Had some back end problems I was working on and probably pushed it out early on accident. Sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th June 2011, 11:25 pm

NP's big_D. Just caught me by surprise.

@verminlord

I havent been mostly because I haven't been playing much as of late, what with money being tight from traveling so much this year, and preping for warhammer events. This thursday probably will be the first game with my menoth army in a couple of months. Since I am running them @ WGC I need the refresher lol. After WGC I may try and start posting more about WM/H, but I can't commit to anything atm.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2011, 11:34 pm

I am going to start posting again on Friday mornings. The blog is starting to look dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blogger volunteers and schedule   Blogger volunteers and schedule - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blogger volunteers and schedule
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2