Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle House Games (Formerly Gallery of Champion Cards) Moving and Increasing Size

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Castle House Games (Formerly Gallery of Champion Cards) Moving and Increasing Size Empty
PostSubject: Castle House Games (Formerly Gallery of Champion Cards) Moving and Increasing Size   Castle House Games (Formerly Gallery of Champion Cards) Moving and Increasing Size Icon_minitime12th June 2009, 1:16 am

quote from NWARPG.com:

CHG will soon have around 3,000 square feet available just for events alone Shocked

By soon I mean that I will have the keys to the new place by next Friday. Most likely on Tuesday. After the utilities are turned on and some ceiling damage is repaired I can start cleaning the place and moving stuff. Any sort of help there would be appreciated. Some sort of compensation would be in order.

The area will be filled with office dividers so the whole thing will be modular; meaning that it will be able to be set up as needed. The area can be divided up as needed being as how we will soon have 350 feet of office dividers. That is; 70 sections of 5' by 5' dividers.

Hopefully we can be of more use to the gaming community than in the past. Also; hopefully the shop will be able to cover this expense. Any and all ideas to make the shop more attractive to the gaming community are welcome.

In the new location the shop will look and act more like a shop than it ever has been able to in the past. Retail will occupy the first third of the shop; with some demo table set up near the front. The RPG area and the tabletop gaming will come next with Magic The Gathering taking up the back part of the shop. No, the shop will not have the fishbowl effect as requested by some of the MTG people. It is not a gaming place that sells some retail products. It is primarily a retail store that has gaming on site available. I hope that statement doesn't offend anyone here. It isn't meant to offend anyone anywhere; it's just a fact. Without selling retail products I can't stay open for services.

I don't plan on renting space; ever. The only reason I will charge for space is if I am providing some sort of prize support and if I am paying for some sort of judge. For instance; if we have some sort of mini-Con at the shop there may be some sort of small fee in order to cover events and judges.

I hope the shop will be able to sustain itself on its own. That is why I am asking all the gamers to come forward with any suggestions. I appreciate any and all advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com

Castle House Games (Formerly Gallery of Champion Cards) Moving and Increasing Size
Page 1 of 1