Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castle House/Sunday the 2nd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime28th July 2009, 5:20 pm

Should be there with my Daemonhunters if there are any takers. 2250, or can go smaller if needed.
Back to top Go down
SandMarauder
Squig with flatulence

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime29th July 2009, 8:41 pm

I will be coming up there but I will only have between 500-700 pts of grey knight to learn to play the game. I need to get on order some psycannon minis..I have plenty of Incies. i will be foot slogging for the meantime until i can get some LR
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: what time will the game be?   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 4:31 am

i would like to come get a feel for the new system however i do not have the new rules.... yet
so what time will the destruction begin??
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 8:49 am

I'll be bringing 500 points of Eldar again, and possibly 750 if I can find time to get another flying base made. Start time is around opening time (noon), although I usually can't be there until around 4pm.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 1:22 pm

i dont suppose theres a generic space marine list online anywhere i can use to build an army with i can throw together 500 pts easy?
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 1:57 pm

Not that I know of. There's a copy of Army Builder at the store that you can use to put your list together after you get there. I know when I played Chris at 500 points he had two full tactical squads, a captain and a rhino.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 2:14 pm

yeah im just looking at the GW site so are the old codex still good from the macragge stuff can i build an army off that or is there a whole new rule set?
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 2:17 pm

Go to this site:

http://www.wolflair.com/rightframe.php?context=army_builder&page=downloads

You can download army builder for free. It will let you make smaller lists to try it out. It used to be like 750 points or something... I have no idea what it will let you build currently before you buy a license.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 2:33 pm

Wildeyedjester wrote:
Go to this site:

http://www.wolflair.com/rightframe.php?context=army_builder&page=downloads

You can download army builder for free. It will let you make smaller lists to try it out. It used to be like 750 points or something... I have no idea what it will let you build currently before you buy a license.

Doh, I should have thought of that. I think it restricts you to only three or four units now instead of points, but I could be mis-remembering. In either case, it should still let you get an idea of what the point costs are so you could figure out what models you need to bring, and then do up a printed list when you get to the store.

There has been a new Codex since McCragge came out, so a trial version of AB is probably your best bet.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 2:44 pm

i may have army builder 2.0 on disk somewhere have to dig around and find it now that i see the link for the new rules Smile
thanks
Back to top Go down
SandMarauder
Squig with flatulence

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 7:38 pm

The complete Blood Angel codex is on the GW site you can probably use that to get an idea
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime30th July 2009, 7:47 pm

Anarchrista?(not sure of spelling) has a yahoo group for fantasy, homer_s_???? has the 5th ed 40k for AB2.2. You can download AB2 for free from either group site.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime31st July 2009, 12:49 am

excellent i found my disk and its ab 2.2 just gotta get the codec files
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime31st July 2009, 12:59 am

Verminlord wrote:
Anarchrista?(not sure of spelling) has a yahoo group for fantasy, homer_s_???? has the 5th ed 40k for AB2.2. You can download AB2 for free from either group site.

It's Anarchistica, and that would explain what happened to him. He used to frequent another forum I was on, but it looks like he's been busy maintaining the AB2 files for Fantasy.

Edit: google "Anarchistica" and the yahoo group should be the first thing that comes up.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime1st August 2009, 1:59 am

k having zero luck finding the 40k armybuilder files group if anyone has a link they can post that would be awesome im about to break google lol
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Blind Ratling Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime1st August 2009, 2:53 am

found it woot now to figure out what they have here lol
anyway heres the link http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/homer_s/
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime1st August 2009, 8:09 pm

There are some bugs, but most should be fixed when he posts the IG Codex. So be patient as he does this for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle House/Sunday the 2nd   Castle House/Sunday the 2nd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle House/Sunday the 2nd
Page 1 of 1