Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all other high elf players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

To all other high elf players Empty
PostSubject: To all other high elf players   To all other high elf players Icon_minitime8th September 2010, 7:49 am

Ok so i met this guy who plsyd high elves when i first started to collect them, and he says i need to have some Dragon princes, they r coming out in plsdtic in october, snd they r a lot cheaper, should i buy them Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

To all other high elf players Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all other high elf players   To all other high elf players Icon_minitime8th September 2010, 11:38 am

Dragon Princes are cool and all, but they are pretty expensive, even for High Elves if I remember correctly. Other than being immune to fire attacks(or having a 2+ save against them, not sure anymore), They will eat some points as you will need 10 of them to be effective.
Just look at the army you are trying to field and see what kind of role they would play. If you feel they are that important to your game plan that you need them, then buy them. Otherwise see if there is something else that can do the same thing for less points.

On a side note, if you are collecting the entire army, you will most likely buy at list one box anyhow. And being in plastic, they should be some good looking models.
Back to top Go down

To all other high elf players
Page 1 of 1