Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carson City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Carson City Empty
PostSubject: Carson City   Carson City Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 4:26 pm

This Friday themcfadden is going to bring his copy of Carson City to War Pig and we are planning on getting a game in. If anyone is interested in playing post here or stop on by Friday night. From what I have heard it is a worker placement game where you can have gun fights. I'm already excited.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Carson City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson City   Carson City Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 6:18 pm

I've played twice and really enjoyed it both times. Will be out there if the schedule allows!
Back to top Go down
Cpt_Tiberius
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Grey Space Marine with the mange
Cpt_Tiberius

Carson City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson City   Carson City Icon_minitime18th August 2010, 8:42 pm

I might stop by if I can get away.
Back to top Go down
themcfadden
Blind Ratling Sniper
themcfadden

Carson City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson City   Carson City Icon_minitime22nd August 2010, 12:42 am

We had a blast! I was really impressed by A) The general business in the shop (it was PACKED) and B) The interest in the game.

Carson City supports 2-5 players. Our first game, we had 4 players (including me) with 2 new players. Our second game had 5 players (including me) with 3 new players. So we introduced 5 new players to the game. Lots of dueling, lots of mountain claiming, lots of broken cowboy hearts. Lots of fun.

Thanks to big_d for giving us the space. Look for a Board Game night every other Friday (depending on in-store events) at War Pig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetup.com/NWAGamers/
Sponsored content

Carson City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carson City   Carson City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carson City
Page 1 of 1