Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steam Boardgame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Steam Boardgame Empty
PostSubject: Steam Boardgame   Steam Boardgame Icon_minitime13th August 2010, 4:43 pm

So I finally broke down. I was trying to fill my order wtih my games distributor to get free shipping and I tacked on a few games that I had been wanting to try, but just wasn't sure. One of these games was Steam. It is currently ranked 13th on Board Game Geek so it should be pretty good. Has anyone played this game or one like it?

Update - I just found the rules and am reading through them. I am quite excited - it sounds like it uses a lot of similar mechanics that Twilight Imperium uses.
Back to top Go down
Fulminata
Interrogator
Fulminata

Steam Boardgame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam Boardgame   Steam Boardgame Icon_minitime13th August 2010, 7:38 pm

We played Steam a couple months ago at Board Game Night. I didn't like it because I made an early placement error that pretty much hosed me for the rest of the game, but now that I know what not to do I suspect I'll enjoy a second game a lot more.

We're probably going to play it again sometime soon at Board Game Night. The only reason we haven't already is that it's gotten pushed by a few of my newer acquisitions.
Back to top Go down
http://postgeek.blogspot.com

Steam Boardgame
Page 1 of 1