Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhammer Invasion, LCG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

Warhammer Invasion, LCG Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Invasion, LCG   Warhammer Invasion, LCG Icon_minitime1st August 2010, 1:47 am

I know several on here play this in the NWA area. I was wondering if the local players would like to play in a league or weekly tournaments?
I used to run UFS for Fantasy Flight, so I am familiar with the tournament setup. They do offer prizes for the aforementioned events.

The format would be with a constructed deck containing at least 50 cards, no more than a 100. 50 min rounds, best 2 out of 3.

How many rounds we would need to play would be determined by how many players.

Counting myself, there is already 4-5 players interested not counting anyone else from this forum that may want to play.
Back to top Go down
guyverlord3
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
Vanilla Marine with Blue Armor
guyverlord3

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Invasion, LCG   Warhammer Invasion, LCG Icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 10:29 pm

i would love to do it. The only issue is I work Weekends so it I would have to do all my challenges during the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stevenlykins.com
abbottj83
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
abbottj83

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Invasion, LCG   Warhammer Invasion, LCG Icon_minitime2nd August 2010, 11:15 pm

If I could fit it in the schedule I'd participate.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Invasion, LCG   Warhammer Invasion, LCG Icon_minitime4th August 2010, 12:55 pm

guyverlord3 wrote:
i would love to do it. The only issue is I work Weekends so it I would have to do all my challenges during the week.

If we do a league that would work, we could make league night during the week.
Wednesday night more than likely would be the best time to run this during the week.

I would prefer to keep the playing time grouped together on a particular evening.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Invasion, LCG   Warhammer Invasion, LCG Icon_minitime9th August 2010, 11:38 am

Just a general heads up, I picked up the March of the Damned expansion at Gencon. If anyone wants to take a look at it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Verminlord
Keeper of Secrets
Keeper of Secrets
Verminlord

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Invasion, LCG   Warhammer Invasion, LCG Icon_minitime10th August 2010, 3:27 pm

capnwoodrow wrote:
Just a general heads up, I picked up the March of the Damned expansion at Gencon. If anyone wants to take a look at it, let me know.

I would like to look at it. When will it be available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Invasion, LCG   Warhammer Invasion, LCG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Invasion, LCG
Page 1 of 1