Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WFB this week?

Go down 
+4
Kragg
Dannato
PhantomPhoenix
capnwoodrow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime25th July 2010, 7:56 pm

Anyone planning on going out to CHG tuesday night?

Just curious...
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime25th July 2010, 8:12 pm

I can do Tuesday afternoons up until about 6:30 but I have plans at 7:00 if anyone can/wants to be up there before then I'll almost certainly be there.

-edit-
I should also note that I don't think I can pull off the full 2250 just yet, I think about 2k is all I can do... and that's w/ borrowing already.

-edit 2-
If I had my grave guard already I could do 2250 too...damn...
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime25th July 2010, 8:50 pm

Awesome. Sadly, I work till 5 and then dinner with the mrs. will put me avail about 6:30 - 7. Hope you get a game in!
Back to top Go down
Dannato
Spirit Guide to Lost Souls
Dannato

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime26th July 2010, 1:03 am

Capn are you up for a game vs empire at 6:30?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime26th July 2010, 8:45 am

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Kragg
Ork Boy without teef
Ork Boy without teef
Kragg

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime26th July 2010, 4:27 pm

I would be willing to play a game with someone. My Brets are itching for some action.
Back to top Go down
JDScherrey
Squat with the Squats
Squat with the Squats
JDScherrey

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime26th July 2010, 9:19 pm

You guys playing on Tuesday? Just wanted to observe the game if possible. Never played the fantasy side and still working on my Skaven so just wanting to get the gist of how to play down.

-Christopher
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime26th July 2010, 10:36 pm

Yeah, Dannato and I will be down for sure around 6:30 (barring natural disaster or unforseen consequence).
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime27th July 2010, 1:11 am

Would anybody mind if i came and watched i am still trying to learn the rules and it would help a lot tongue
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime27th July 2010, 2:33 am

I'm sure they won't mind. Just be cautious with your questions and the amount of questions as well. There comes a time when the game will start to suffer. I don't say this to be mean, I have said this to adults who had no clue they were becoming disruptive.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
bloodthirsty
Grot Squig Herder

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime27th July 2010, 1:36 pm

Quote :
MonkeyMan
27th July 2010, 12:11 am
Would anybody mind if i came and watched i am still trying to learn the rules and it would help a lot tongue

If you happen to be in Rogers some time stop by Gamer Utopia, in the Frisco mall, and I'll put together a couple of 500 pt armies and play through it with you. With that few points and more of a skirmish fight then an all out battle it wont be to much to try at one time. Just try to ease you into it.
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime1st August 2010, 7:56 pm

So, this week I'm dead set on getting an almost normal sized game of WHFB in, I'm thinking 2k(with a few minor Proxies). I will be at CHG Tuesday early afternoon until I can get a game in, I will even cancel my normal Tuesday night plans if I someone will actually be up there for certain.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyMan
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
MonkeyMan

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime1st August 2010, 9:44 pm

what time, because i would like to come and watch if its ok with u(am trying to learn the rules) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WFB this week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFB this week?   WFB this week? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WFB this week?
Page 1 of 1