Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dwarf Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

Dwarf Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Dwarf Questions    Dwarf Questions  Icon_minitime9th July 2010, 10:02 pm

I am not real familiar with the new edition of the Dwarf army book and I had a few questions now that the Dwarf faq is out.

Do Dwarves get extra dispel dice? Do runelords and runesmiths grant extra dispel dice?

What about magic items? Can dwarves take items out of the new book? I know they used to not be able to, but can they now?
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

Dwarf Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Questions    Dwarf Questions  Icon_minitime9th July 2010, 11:45 pm

I haven't looked at the FAQ yet, but in the codex a rune lord gives you two and a rune smith gives you one. The brb also gives them plus two to dispel rolls. If all of this stands , I think it's possible for them to negate much of an opponent's magic barring IF, with the right equipment of course.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

Dwarf Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Questions    Dwarf Questions  Icon_minitime10th July 2010, 12:00 am

big_d wrote:

What about magic items? Can dwarves take items out of the new book? I know they used to not be able to, but can they now?

IIRC the dwarf book doesn't mention being able to take any common magic items. It may have been FAQ'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dwarf Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwarf Questions    Dwarf Questions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Questions
Page 1 of 1