Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm standing directly behind you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DerangedFerret
Squat with the Squats
Squat with the Squats
DerangedFerret

Location : Crouching in a hole with a lasgun in Sulphur Springs AR

I'm standing directly behind you Empty
PostSubject: I'm standing directly behind you   I'm standing directly behind you Icon_minitime17th July 2009, 2:07 am

Hey guys, I'm DerangedFerret
I've been hanging out at the Hobbytown in Bentonville for almost a year now playing Heroclix at the Tuesday nite gamenites. Recently I've been playing Killteam with a few of the 40k guys at the store, and one of the veteran WarHogs loaned me some IG heads for a Gau'vessa Killteam I hope to someday build (it would help if I had a job I suppose. And money. Money would be nice). In return, he told me to come introduce myself here. What a Face
Be afraid
Be very afraid
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: I'm standing directly behind you   I'm standing directly behind you Icon_minitime17th July 2009, 11:22 pm

Welcome to the community!

If you ever get a chance to get out of Bentonville, stop by T-Shirt Explosion in Springdale and Castle House Games in Fayetteville. It will do you good to get out once in a while. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
DerangedFerret
Squat with the Squats
Squat with the Squats
DerangedFerret

Location : Crouching in a hole with a lasgun in Sulphur Springs AR

PostSubject: Re: I'm standing directly behind you   I'm standing directly behind you Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 1:26 am

Well, this fall I'm going to be up at JBU in Siloam Springs. I wonder if either of those places would actually be closer to me than Bentonville... do you guys ever go game nites there?
Hobbytown's probably going to be my most frequent haunt though simply because I have so many friends there. I've lulled them all into a false sense of security so it will be easier to whack them when the time co- oh, wait... did I say that out loud? Suspect
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: I'm standing directly behind you   I'm standing directly behind you Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 1:55 pm

Hobby Town will be your closest location to JBU, I believe.

Keep in mind that T-Shirt has several tournaments already established throughout the year and I plan on trying to have some sort of in-house Tournament schedule at Castle House Games, besides the Tournaments that HT has set up.

So you have a large local selection to choose from for your gaming enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm standing directly behind you   I'm standing directly behind you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm standing directly behind you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Introductions-
Jump to: