Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for assault marines and a couple others

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Looking for assault marines and a couple others Empty
PostSubject: Looking for assault marines and a couple others   Looking for assault marines and a couple others Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 1:34 pm

I really need some assault marines, or the vet assault marines. I rememeber someone having or wanting them awhile back, so I thought I'd ask.

Also, If anyone is looking to play wood elves with the new 8th edition, I have a mounted lord and two treemen left over from my old army
Back to top Go down
big_d
Inquisitor
big_d

PostSubject: Re: Looking for assault marines and a couple others   Looking for assault marines and a couple others Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 2:58 pm

If you have a bunch of spare marines laying around you can always convert them. GW offers the Jump Packs seperately now for $8 per 5 so that isn't too bad of a deal - http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1860238&rootCatGameStyle=
Back to top Go down
Kragg
Ork Boy without teef
Ork Boy without teef
Kragg

PostSubject: Re: Looking for assault marines and a couple others   Looking for assault marines and a couple others Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 6:14 pm

I think I have some at home that I might be willing to sell/trade. They are already painted (poorly) but I think I have several.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Looking for assault marines and a couple others   Looking for assault marines and a couple others Icon_minitime16th June 2010, 11:35 pm

How much would you want for them...

Also thanks for the link big d
Back to top Go down
Kragg
Ork Boy without teef
Ork Boy without teef
Kragg

PostSubject: Re: Looking for assault marines and a couple others   Looking for assault marines and a couple others Icon_minitime17th June 2010, 12:09 pm

After thinking about it, I'm going to try to trade my army for a fantasy army. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for assault marines and a couple others   Looking for assault marines and a couple others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for assault marines and a couple others
Page 1 of 1