Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W: feeder tendril

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

W: feeder tendril Empty
PostSubject: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 11:44 pm

Ok, so does anyone have a spare Nid genestealer head w/ a feeder tendril? I know of no one that plays these bad boys, so my bits shopping is kind of slim right now.

Ty
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime14th July 2009, 11:53 pm

Big Al on here has gobs of Nids and when he comes out from under his rock I bet he might have some tendrils he might spare.

Be careful though - Nid players are their own types of creatures meaning he is nocturnal and he spooks easily!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
BIg Al
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
Necron Pariah visiting a shrink
BIg Al

PostSubject: Feeder Tendrils, Eh?   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime15th July 2009, 7:17 am

I'll have you know my rock is nice and cozy, thank you very much! It just so happens I do have a feeder tendril head. I suppose you want to mount it on a bike spike or orc banner pole; maybe even use it as a hood ornament on your battle wagon? *sigh* Such a noble creature reduced to a hood ornament....

Yeah I'll let you have one. I can drop it off at Hobbytown tomorrow and put your name on it if that will work. Matt, right?
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime15th July 2009, 7:33 am

BIg Al wrote:
I'll have you know my rock is nice and cozy, thank you very much! It just so happens I do have a feeder tendril head. I suppose you want to mount it on a bike spike or orc banner pole; maybe even use it as a hood ornament on your battle wagon? *sigh* Such a noble creature reduced to a hood ornament....

Yeah I'll let you have one. I can drop it off at Hobbytown tomorrow and put your name on it if that will work. Matt, right?

I have a much more nobler cause in mind - a Cthuluthian daemon prince!

Yeah - it's Matt. I appreciate it Alex.
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 7:40 am

Got it. Ty again.

It only took two trips to Hobbytown - gotta love their interoffice communication...
Back to top Go down
Trygonz
Squig with flatulence
Trygonz

PostSubject: Re: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime28th February 2012, 12:20 am

the nid player is indeed nocturnal, and can be found many times in the hours of the wee mourning feeding on the remains of yesterdays pizza, and big al? any nids you can spare i would love to buy, monkeyman is also intrested

thanx!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

PostSubject: Re: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime28th February 2012, 12:23 am

Wow. Thread necromancy.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime28th February 2012, 12:39 am

Yes, Trygonz, please refrain from digging up old posts just to fulfill a desire to comment. We understand you are excited and we don't want that to change. Excitement is good for the hobby.

The problem is people logging in see this as something has been added and they have to read each comment you make. If your comments are repetitive or if they see that you post too often without purpose, they become annoyed.

Thread necromancy (bringing the dead thread back to life) is a breach of netiquette, and therefore against forum rules.

-management
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W: feeder tendril   W: feeder tendril Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W: feeder tendril
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Buy/Sell/Trade-
Jump to: