Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Warmahordes gathering?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahtay
Squig with flatulence
Dahtay

Next Warmahordes gathering? Empty
PostSubject: Next Warmahordes gathering?   Next Warmahordes gathering? Icon_minitime26th May 2010, 10:14 am

I'd really like to participate in a warmachine tournament and would have come to the last one but it was scheduled the day before mother's day so I was way too busy to get away. I'm just curious when the next one will be.
Back to top Go down
Haren
Venerable Dreadnought
Venerable Dreadnought
Haren

PostSubject: Re: Next Warmahordes gathering?   Next Warmahordes gathering? Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 11:57 am

With June being a busy month at CHG and for me, It looks like if I run one it'll be the last sunday of the month. I should have more details on the 7-8th for sure, but if we dont hold one in June then the July event will be 25 point like normal for the progression and be back on a Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dahtay
Squig with flatulence
Dahtay

PostSubject: Re: Next Warmahordes gathering?   Next Warmahordes gathering? Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 12:46 pm

Great, and even if we dont do an event next month I may try to schedule a game or two if there will be someone there to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Warmahordes gathering?   Next Warmahordes gathering? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Warmahordes gathering?
Page 1 of 1