Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kharn(Gorechild)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

Kharn(Gorechild) Empty
PostSubject: Kharn(Gorechild)   Kharn(Gorechild) Icon_minitime16th May 2010, 5:12 am

I picked up the Kharn the Betrayer model yesterday and love the model overall. Originally I'd wanted to chop him apart and make him a bit bigger but looking at the detail on him I really don't want to any more. That said, know that his axe, Gorechild, once belonged to Angron(Primarch of the World Eaters) I've come to the conclusion that the axe, which is barely big enough for Kharn, isn't nearly worthy of a Primarch. Below is a picture of Kharn as he is and one of the images of him in which it shows that his axe is quite a bit larger than the model... anyway what I'm wondering if anyone know's of a kit/bit that I could use to make his axe large enough to befit the champion of Khorne and his former Primarch.

Kharn(Gorechild) M1241055_99060102014_KharntheBetrayermain_873x627

Kharn(Gorechild) Kharn

Sorry about the size of the first pic it didn't look that big because of the white background...
Back to top Go down
anyfourwordphrase
Wet behind the ears Guardsman Conscript
anyfourwordphrase

Kharn(Gorechild) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn(Gorechild)   Kharn(Gorechild) Icon_minitime16th May 2010, 10:44 pm

Have you looked at the axes on the nobz in either AOBR, or the Nob box? Some of those 'uge choppa are just that, 'uge.
Back to top Go down
littleboyblues
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
littleboyblues

Kharn(Gorechild) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn(Gorechild)   Kharn(Gorechild) Icon_minitime19th May 2010, 8:55 am

I see no kittens anywhere in any of those pictures!
Back to top Go down
PhantomPhoenix
PhantomPhoenix

Kharn(Gorechild) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn(Gorechild)   Kharn(Gorechild) Icon_minitime19th May 2010, 5:23 pm

Kharn(Gorechild) I_like10

There ya go, kittens... now any more suggestions on Axes? I had a look at the AoBR bits and they look a little too 'orky' for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kharn(Gorechild) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharn(Gorechild)   Kharn(Gorechild) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kharn(Gorechild)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Hobby :: Painting and Modeling-
Jump to: