Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I borrow your tablesaw?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

Can I borrow your tablesaw? Empty
PostSubject: Can I borrow your tablesaw?   Can I borrow your tablesaw? Icon_minitime9th July 2009, 8:26 pm

Anyone around Bentonville with one able to assist me with a couple of cuts this weekend? Finishing up a display board, I don't own one and the wife actually said no when this is all I'd really use it for.
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your tablesaw?   Can I borrow your tablesaw? Icon_minitime9th July 2009, 11:05 pm

I am going to be majorly out of pocket all weekend and heading up to the waaagh. Let me see how the schedule actually pans out with all these mini road trips, and general errands my wife has me running. If I am going to be home for more than an hour at any point this weekend, you are welcome to use mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your tablesaw?   Can I borrow your tablesaw? Icon_minitime12th July 2009, 1:48 am

Castlehouse Games has a table saw available; a simple one. Not too fancy but you are welcome to drop by the store and use it. Tell Rob that I said it was ok.

It'll give you the excuse to come by the store and check it out, Brent.
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
bsimon
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your tablesaw?   Can I borrow your tablesaw? Icon_minitime12th July 2009, 10:06 am

I'll probably drop by this afternoon. I look forward to the grief Boogie's gonna give me for skipping the prerelease, but I'm trying to wrap everything up for Memphis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I borrow your tablesaw?   Can I borrow your tablesaw? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I borrow your tablesaw?
Page 1 of 1