Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More ThunderWolves!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bikeninja
Grot Squig Herder
Bikeninja

More ThunderWolves!!! Empty
PostSubject: More ThunderWolves!!!   More ThunderWolves!!! Icon_minitime13th March 2010, 11:19 pm

Hey guys, been awhile so I apologize for not visiting. Many of us in the BNB are prepaoring for Adepticon and the painting and modeling have hit a fever pitch.

Found this the other day and have bought 5 of them. Should (fingers crossed) have them by next Friday. I think these Thunderwolves are much better than the ones from Max Mini. Tell me what ya think.

@Monkey........Love the Juggernauts Man. They are awesome. Your painting makes that model work. None of the ones I have seen to date look right but yours just work. Good Job and Great Work.

Anyway here is the link........... http://www.mrdandy.com/wargamma-battle-wolves/
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: More ThunderWolves!!!   More ThunderWolves!!! Icon_minitime14th March 2010, 12:42 am

Glad to have you visiting again! I saw those just the other day and was curious how they were! You will have to let us know. I think they look awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Monkey
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Veteran Sergeant without his helmet
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: More ThunderWolves!!!   More ThunderWolves!!! Icon_minitime14th March 2010, 7:06 pm

Thanks.

I had only seen those others in the WIP stages. I think they will look beautiful. I especially like the action poses. I look forward to seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More ThunderWolves!!!   More ThunderWolves!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More ThunderWolves!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Hobby :: Painting and Modeling-
Jump to: