Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandMarauder
Squig with flatulence

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime28th June 2009, 9:10 pm

Hi from ft. smith. I am here because i was looking at maybe starting to play 40k. I am new to the game but not to the fiction. I love the books. Anyway I know that a lot of you play on tuesday, but I was wondering if anyone is in there on a monday. I was thinkning about coming up there and checking out a game or two. I would come up tuesday but i have finals on wednesday. Let me know if anyone wants to run me through the game. If not then i will just come up there next tuesday if I can....
Back to top Go down
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime28th June 2009, 11:16 pm

Hey Sand Marauder,

I wish I could run you through a game on Mondays but I keep my 2 year old daughter on Monday evenings. Tuesdays at the shop are a bit of a different beast also, because the game area stays open to 10PM or 11 PM, well past when the shop closes. On other days, when the shop closes the gaming area closes too.

40k and Warhammer are great games. Let us know if we can offer you any helpful bits of advice!

Welcome to the forum!

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
SandMarauder
Squig with flatulence

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime30th June 2009, 11:13 am

Thanks Jeremy for the welcome. I may come up there tonight (tuesday), just to get away from brain overload for a while. There is so much info out there that it is a little overwhelming.

Chad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Introductions-
Jump to: