Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete Scoundrel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Complete Scoundrel
Grot Squig Herder
Complete Scoundrel

Complete Scoundrel Empty
PostSubject: Complete Scoundrel   Complete Scoundrel Icon_minitime8th June 2009, 11:00 pm

Cheers!! This is the Complete Scoundrel. I am a life long friend of the original group (Wildeyed Jester, Monkey, Big D.....there are more).
First off.....I am the one you will see on few occasions, due to my extremely jacked work schedule. I am an Architect who wishes he had his license already. COME ON!! I will play when I can, and most likely throw a thread or two around on this thing. I am really kind of between armies in all the games. BUT I think I have settled on a happy medium that allowsme to play a short game or two when time permits. I love me some Mordheim. I have a small Tomb King army with a vicious mummy that will eat your lunch. Right now, he is in charge of something special. Come on....Try and get it from me! I do like to role play on occasion. My favorite is
good ole AD&D and Dead Lands, which I think we have put up for the time being. Let's drag it out for all the War Hogs of NWA. I get to be an old methodist Preacher.
Called it. AHH....what else? Oh I really like to paint and create scenery, and being an architect I did a lot of this stuff in school. If you have a question about it, I probably have an answer. Ok thats enough for now. I will post more soon. Look for my Scenery thread. WILDEYE....HEY YO?? Scenery....thats my game! thats where I am valuable. Maybe.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Complete Scoundrel
Page 1 of 1