Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JDScherrey
Squat with the Squats
Squat with the Squats
JDScherrey

Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k Empty
PostSubject: Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k   Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k Icon_minitime12th November 2009, 12:17 am

Just getting back into Warhammer 40k. Last time I played was when the vehicles were actually bigger than the models that went inside them so it has been awhile. So bascially I have just cracked open the book and need some help at learning the game again. Working on my 'Ork' army at the moment but will be ready to get into some games probably later this month after the holidays (got a family so that comes first of course)!

I'm a 38 year old wargaming so I'm interested into other wargames as well and would like to game with mature players. Looking for fellow Warhammer 40k players that would help me relearn the system and crush some Space Marines.

-Christopher
Back to top Go down
gamewizard
Castle House Games Manager
gamewizard

PostSubject: Re: Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k   Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k Icon_minitime12th November 2009, 12:45 am

Welcome to the forums and come on into Castle House Games sometime. Play Nacho's IG or Phantom's Chaos Space Marines and we'll guarantee you a blast!

Our next tournament at Castle House Games will be this December. Come by and observe if you don't have enough points to play or borrow some from somebody and enter the tournament. Either way you are welcome to come.

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://castlehousegames.com
Wildeyedjester
Inquisitor
Wildeyedjester

PostSubject: Re: Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k   Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k Icon_minitime12th November 2009, 10:21 am

Welcome to the forums and welcome back into the hobby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehogsofwar.com
Clockwork Gecko
Flashlight toting Guardsman

PostSubject: Re: Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k   Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k Icon_minitime12th November 2009, 1:48 pm

Hey welcome back to gaming!

Check out Castle House, they are probably the closest place to play. I've head they have good tourneys and I know that a lot of the guys there will be happy to see another gamer come on board. Espeshully un what dat supportz Da Orkz!

If you don't mind the drive, Hobbytown in Bentonville has boards up and ready to play on Tuesday nights. If you don't feel up to gaming 40K, we also have an active painting/modeling table and other games going on as well.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger72
Nurgling on Antibiotics
Harbinger72

PostSubject: Re: Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k   Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k Icon_minitime21st November 2009, 10:37 pm

Hello all,

I look forward to posting on here regularly. I currently have a Space Marine army that I play and am looking forward to the upcoming tournament at Castlehouse. I dont play regularly but Im hoping to change that soon. I'm Starting a Space Wolf army, unfortunately I wont have enough points to play SW in the tourney but Im looking forward to getting them up and running. if there are any Space Wolf players (and I know there's atleast one) I would greatly appreciate any tips you can give me.

Harbinger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k   Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayetteville - Warhammer 40k
Page 1 of 1