Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigmar
Nurgling on Antibiotics
Sigmar

WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Empty
PostSubject: WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking   WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 4:02 am

Inviting you to join an interactive Battle Recording website (it's FREE with no catches - I built it to learn how to program and for a bit of fun).

WFBattles.com (Create an account and try it out)
WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Orcs_and_goblins_large
Main features:-

• Record your battle details, notes and links & review or download them whenever you like
  • Compare your battlefield performance and get ranked against fellow gamers
  • Create leagues for up to 20 players
  • Join an alliance and compete in a campaign for accolades and points
  • Compare each army's performance against every enemy
  • Check out the best units, troop types and phases for all armies
  • Find out which armies are collected most, wanted, painted, loved and feared
  • Read The Book of Grudges!

Please help me to spread the word on forums, Facebook, Twitter etc

WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Warhammer_fantasy_battles_recorder_website
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfbattles.com
Sigmar
Nurgling on Antibiotics
Sigmar

WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking   WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Icon_minitime4th December 2013, 4:39 pm

I have updated the WFBattles - Members Roster page to give people the option of excluding those members from the Win% ranking who have not posted Battle Report links or Battle Notes when they added their battles.

You have the option of setting your own qualifying criteria for Battle Notes which is set at a default of 500 characters [approx. 6 sentences] (see image below and read on) :-

(1) Click the check box to only rank members who have posted a link or notes
 (2) Choose the number of characters written in the Battle Notes that you consider sufficient*...
 ...then hit <Enter> or <Tab> away from the characters text box

* add 1500 to the characters text box if you want to exclude all battles except those with Batrep links.

WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking WHFB_League_Members_Ranking_notes
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking   WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Icon_minitime10th December 2013, 4:45 pm

This actually looks really legit. I am going to have to give this a try.
Back to top Go down
Sigmar
Nurgling on Antibiotics
Sigmar

PostSubject: Re: WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking   WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 3:06 pm

bdix wrote:
This actually looks really legit.  I am going to have to give this a try.

Hi bdix, it is legit. I should know, I built it :-)

I'm pleased you like the look of it, thanks for commenting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking   WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WFBattles - Online Warhammer Battle Recorder, Leagues, Campaigns & Ranking
Page 1 of 1