Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redstone Rumble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargamejunkie
Nurgling on Antibiotics
Wargamejunkie

Redstone Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Redstone Rumble   Redstone Rumble Icon_minitime27th August 2013, 11:16 pm

Hey,

This is Dave from Huntsville,AL. We had some players come out that way and had a great time at your events, so we wanted to extend an invitation.

We are running a two day GT on October 11-13th 2013 in Huntsville,AL. The GTs will be on Saturday and Sunday with additional events on Friday night.

Fantasy will be 2,500 and 40k will be 2,000.

If you have any questions please shoot me an email at wargamejunkie @ gmail.com or check out or site
www(dot)Redstone-Rumble(dot)com

Last year was our first year and we had over 30 for Fantasy and about the same for 40k. We are currently well on the way of beating that and it would be great if you all could be a part of that. We do offer club discounts and I also make sure that people from the same club don't play each other at least on day 1 if not both.

Thanks,
Dave
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Redstone Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redstone Rumble   Redstone Rumble Icon_minitime28th August 2013, 4:03 pm

This is all I can think of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrimMyOoEDA
Back to top Go down
[JBW]
Nurgling on Antibiotics
[JBW]

Redstone Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redstone Rumble   Redstone Rumble Icon_minitime30th August 2013, 2:58 pm

The 40K Portion is a NOVA Invitational Qualifier.
We'll be using Torrent of Fire as well.

There's meals included in the registration also and a free concert on Friday evening with open gaming.

Check it out on the link above, and we hope to see ya out and about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redstone Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redstone Rumble   Redstone Rumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redstone Rumble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Events-
Jump to: