Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First list planned for this Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

First list planned for this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: First list planned for this Saturday   First list planned for this Saturday Icon_minitime5th February 2013, 10:45 am

List I plan to try this Saturday...5 monsters. The idea is that it is a fast army with high strength, terror, and too many monsters to target.

Daemon Prince: Mark of Nurgle, Level 4, Sword of Battle, Dragonbane Gem, Scaled Skin, Chaos Armour, & Soul Feeder.

Exalted Hero: B.S.B., Mark of Nurgle, Talisman of Preservation, Great Weapon, & Chaos Armour.

24 Chaos Warriors: Mark of Nurgle, Full Command, Great Weapons, & Banner of Swiftness.

29 Marauders: Mark of Nurgle, Full Command, Hand Weapons, Shields, & Light Armour.

5 Hellstriders of Slaanesh: Spears & Shields.

Chimera: Regenerating Flesh.

Chimera: Regenerating Flesh.

Chaos Giant: Mark of Nurgle.

Shaggoth: Additional Hand Weapon.
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: First list planned for this Saturday   First list planned for this Saturday Icon_minitime5th February 2013, 5:41 pm

Is the chaos giant the same as a giant? Because I think you could put alot of things that are better in that slot if that's the case. I haven't read this book yet, so that is really all I can say on it.
Back to top Go down
Fethos
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Fethos

PostSubject: Re: First list planned for this Saturday   First list planned for this Saturday Icon_minitime6th February 2013, 1:38 am

Yeah, he is the same giant as one orcs and ogres can take, but the chaos giant can be given marks of chaos now. The mark of nurgle gives the giant a +1 toughness. It will make him toughness 6, which should allow him to survive a little longer. But, that is not his purpose for my list. I expect to use to him to deal with tar pit units like zombies, goblin, etc, and deal with other monsters like the steam tank or abomination. I could get rid of him and one chaos warrior to get another chimera if he doesn't work out as planned.
Back to top Go down
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: First list planned for this Saturday   First list planned for this Saturday Icon_minitime6th February 2013, 1:48 pm

I've always wanted to paint a giant. I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

PostSubject: Re: First list planned for this Saturday   First list planned for this Saturday Icon_minitime6th February 2013, 7:30 pm

Painting a giant is overrated, all those friggin stitches... my wrist aches just thinking about painting all of the stitches in a giants pants again.
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First list planned for this Saturday   First list planned for this Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First list planned for this Saturday
Page 1 of 1