Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Tournament help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gara101
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
gara101

Grand Tournament help Empty
PostSubject: Grand Tournament help   Grand Tournament help Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 7:33 pm

i was looking into what grand tournaments there were around here cause i finally settled on a list for an army and i know wargames con is amazing from what i heard does anybody know what about the bugeater gt like what kind of atmosphere there is im 16 and am trying to get into as much as i can and what kind of armies people in that area tend to play and what i should expect or prepare for
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tournament help   Grand Tournament help Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 7:39 pm

With this being the first round of tournaments in the new edition, no one really knows what to expect. I played in Bugeater last year and it was very good. A lot small that WGC, but super well ran. I think it would be an excellent tournament for you to attend. If it wasn't the weekend before WGC, I would go.

Before you go to a GT, you need to play in some more local tournaments though. Springfield, Joplin and Tulsa have quite a few smaller ones. We'll prolly try to make at least a couple of them preparing for WGC.
Back to top Go down
gara101
gara101

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tournament help   Grand Tournament help Icon_minitime13th January 2013, 10:11 pm

Ok thanks who all is planning on going cause i dont think it would be very fun if i knew no one there i would still go but i think it would be better going knowing that a group is there
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tournament help   Grand Tournament help Icon_minitime14th January 2013, 6:49 pm

I will be at bugeater playing on the fantasy side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Tournament help   Grand Tournament help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Tournament help
Page 1 of 1