Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to Fantasy/40k

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Recurve72
Nurgling on Antibiotics
Recurve72

New to Fantasy/40k Empty
PostSubject: New to Fantasy/40k   New to Fantasy/40k Icon_minitime3rd October 2012, 6:45 pm

Hello,

I am somewhat new to the area and very new to Fantasy/40k. I am working on building a High Elves army for Fantasy and a Dark Angels army for 40k. Are there currently any weekly game nights going on in the area. I am free most nights during the week and some on the weekends. Possibly interested in tournaments once I get a few games under my belt.
Back to top Go down
gara101
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
Gimp Suit Wearing Dark Eldar
gara101

New to Fantasy/40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Fantasy/40k   New to Fantasy/40k Icon_minitime4th October 2012, 11:59 pm

at gamers utopia in rogers there is a weekly 40k league that i play in i play dark angles chaos marines and normal marines they allow proxys to some extent so it could be good for someone just starting out
Back to top Go down
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

New to Fantasy/40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Fantasy/40k   New to Fantasy/40k Icon_minitime5th October 2012, 7:13 am

Welcome to the board and the area Recurve, there are several great shops in the area.

T Shirt Explosion in Springdale, they've got several tables and a good selection of supplies. Great fantasy support, leagues, tourneys, etc.
Website - http://www.tsegaming.com/

There's also Gamer Utopia as gara mentioned, they don't have a large stock of Warhammer stuff, they do have a lot of RPG and MTG goods though. They also have a lot of room for games. Coincidentally, they're located adjacent to a Hobby Lobby in the Mall in Rogers. So, great to stop in if you need supplies.
Website - http://thegamerutopia.com/

Last but not least is Warpig in Centerton. It's a cozy place, with mostly 40k and Warmachine/Hordes being played. They're also more of a gaming club than an outright hobby shop. But, there's a lot of great guys there regularly. And if I'm around you can certainly get in a game of fantasy as well. One caveat, the store is only open on Friday nights. But there's warmahordes leagues, etc. So, it's definitely fun.
Website - http://warpighobbyshop.com/ocart/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
capnwoodrow
Interrogator
capnwoodrow

New to Fantasy/40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Fantasy/40k   New to Fantasy/40k Icon_minitime6th October 2012, 11:19 am

Ahoy and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Chaos Marine covered in styrofoam spiky bits
Bane

New to Fantasy/40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Fantasy/40k   New to Fantasy/40k Icon_minitime10th October 2012, 11:07 am

Welcome Recurve!

I play Fantasy (I guess that could be argued as I don't get up to the shop as much as I'd like) at TSE. They normally have the shop open for WFB/40k/WMH on Thursday nights, and you can usually find people up playing during the day on Saturday.

If you are interested in tournies, Brian (TSE) is hosting a Fantasy tournament in late January here locally called the Shiloh Slaughter. I think he is getting ready to be posting info on it.

Again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Fantasy/40k Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Fantasy/40k   New to Fantasy/40k Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Fantasy/40k
Page 1 of 1