Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz   Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz Icon_minitime26th September 2012, 4:03 pm

This is kind of a goofy list. I want to run my Karl Franz model strictly because it is very sexy. I also wanted to use my pistoliers because they are also a pretty nice looking model. Here is what I've put together.

Karl Franz- warhorse, big nasty hammer
Level 4 Wizard Lord on warhorse- lore of death, or shadow
level 2 Wizard on warhorse with dispell scroll, ironcurse talismen(unit +6 wardsave vs warmachines)- lore of life
BSB with great weapon, shield, crown of command, 2+ ward save vs flaming, warhorse

24 Inner Circle Knights with great weapons, armor piercing banner, musician, banner

Steam Tank

4x demigryph knights with banner and musician
3x demigryph knights with banner and musician
5x pistoliers with musician

great cannon

So basically all the characters go in a horde formation knight block, with the wizards on the outside so they wont be drug into combat (hopefully). The demigryphs protect the big units flanks, and the steam tank either uses cannon shots or charges forward, depending on what I need more. The pistoliers are a low priority target that is there to harass the hell out of stuff. My level 4 is going to be making the enemy really weak, or giving my knights nasty death magic goodies. I've even thought of switching this to light. Do I get the ini 10 from speed of light if I'm ASL? The level 2 regens the big unit with the life sig spell and maybe gets something else useful there. He can use the life spell rule to regen wounds on the steam tank. He could even possibly bring back some of my knights if they went down. And then there is Karl. Karl has a hammer and smashes people. Oh yeah, and the knights are stubborn on 3 rerollable dice. Leadership 10.

P.S.- warmachines are for cowards.
Back to top Go down
Khaas
Chaos Daemon Prince
Chaos Daemon Prince
Khaas

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz   Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz Icon_minitime28th September 2012, 3:44 pm

Looks like fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://srsbusiness.org
bdix
bdix

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz   Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz Icon_minitime29th September 2012, 6:56 pm

My revisions to this breaks the knight block into a 10 man inner circle with lances and 2x10 man with great weapons. I also cut out my level 4. In the games I've played with this list, it has actually been more of a burden than a help. My level 2 doesnt give up as many points and it is easier to hide one wizard than 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz   Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Karl Franz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Top :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Army Lists and Selection-
Jump to: