Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanguinor conversion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirhelnor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
Red Space Marine Plasma Donor
sirhelnor

Sanguinor conversion Empty
PostSubject: Sanguinor conversion   Sanguinor conversion Icon_minitime3rd September 2012, 3:23 pm

I'll be honest, the sanguinor is a model i don't really have any intention of ever using... but i, like everyone else, enjoy having options.

so i put together this guy, without doing much converting other than that dinky fire sword. voila, decent avenging angel. (also, I'm pretty sure with the going rate of heroclix models, this guy cost less than $1 to make factoring in all the bits and paint)

Sanguinor conversion Cimg2010

zauriel of the justice league, and the space wolf sword bit

Sanguinor conversion Cimg2011

Sanguinor conversion Cimg2012

painted up like the golden boy he should be

Sanguinor conversion Cimg2013

Sanguinor conversion Cimg2014

on a 25 mm base, once i figure out how i'm going to base my army that part of him'll be wrapped up for good

all in all, i think it's a pretty successful model, granted it doesn't remotely look like he's in power armor, and there's actual wings instead of a jump pack, but i think that it just caters to the more mystical side of the sanguinor legend, (manifestation of the good side of sanguinius, to contrast the dark side that is the red thirst) and what's wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
bdix
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
Leering Pear Daemon Thing of Nurgle
bdix

Sanguinor conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinor conversion   Sanguinor conversion Icon_minitime4th September 2012, 7:06 pm

Haha that is slick.
Back to top Go down

Sanguinor conversion
Page 1 of 1