Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for lighting claws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whirlpool
Eldar with a tramp stamp
Whirlpool

Looking for lighting claws Empty
PostSubject: Looking for lighting claws   Looking for lighting claws Icon_minitime10th February 2012, 3:31 am

If anyone has some lighting claws they are willing to sell I would be interested in up to 10 pairs for my Terminators. Would it be too unethical to get a pair and cast my own molds to make more? With everything being so expensive I was thinking it might be a good way to go for weapon options and small bits.
Back to top Go down
Whirlpool
Eldar with a tramp stamp
Whirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Looking for lighting claws   Looking for lighting claws Icon_minitime10th February 2012, 3:36 am

If anyone has anything for a chaos space marine army they are wanting to get rid of I might be interested. I'm really trying hard to get a decent starter army put together so I can start playing soon.
Back to top Go down
Sweet E
Mordheim Master Bat(tl)er
Sweet E

PostSubject: Re: Looking for lighting claws   Looking for lighting claws Icon_minitime11th February 2012, 1:51 am

I have some csm stuff and lightning claws. I'll take a look at what all I have tomorrow and pm you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for lighting claws   Looking for lighting claws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for lighting claws
Page 1 of 1